Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Best Find At The Wrong Time

My mother and I went to the local street fair on Sunday. I wasn’t planning on buying anything since I don’t have a job and any money I get from babysitting I save, but I took $25 and decided just getting out of the house was nice. We were strolling down the street with antiques and my mom was looking over everything looking for a gift me for grandmother….plus anything she might want. A man was selling books and I of course went over to look. Sitting on the top self was three older different sets of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the series I had just put on my WANT LIST only two weeks earlier. He said it would cost $45 and I almost gave in. It took a lot for me to walk away. It figures that when I have no money everything I want comes out from hiding.

Anyways….I read over my reviews from my creative writing class. It’s going to be difficult editing my story. It’s not like a lot was asked of me but it hard taking something that sits pretty good and adding more meat to it. Plus I want to make sure I like it. I mean having other people enjoy what I’ve written is awesome and I love it, but I want to make sure that it still fits into what I want it to be and what it’s supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment