Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ideas

I’ve been thinking lately that I might either start writing me memoirs or create a character that suffers from the same social phobia that I do.

I’m not that old (only 22) but I think that since most of the memories are still fresh (or as fresh as they can be) it’ll be easier if I start writing them down now. My grandmother has written hers already. She had my cousin Mikey and I go with her to Oregon to see her old house, her foster homes, schools, works, and other places that where apart of her life before she moved to California.

I think it would be nice to have those memories down so that I can show them to anyone who would like to see them.

As for the character I want to show something to people who don’t understand or know what social phobia is. I’m only self diagnosed, but it’s something that I know and when I try to explain it to others they think that it’s something easily fixed. Or they laugh at it. They usually believe that all the person has to do it talk to people. But it’s so much deeper than that and the problems can be coped with but they affect everyday life.

I still don’t know if this is something I will follow through with. It’s hard enough for me to explain what I feel that I’m not sure if I’ll even be able to write down what the character it feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment