Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fnishing the Act

I turned in my story chapter for class. I spent the day re-reading and editing what I already had using comments I’ve previously received and things I didn’t care for. I’m not that okay with it. It still needs a lot of work, but I think that any kind of comments I have can only improve the chapter.

I think that once I have this chapter done and set up the way that I want it’ll be helpful for the rest of the story. The first chapter should give me the mood that I’m looking for and the writing style that I’ll need to keep everything flowing. I would love more than anything to finish this story. I’ve gotten pretty far into it already (which is pretty surprising). All I need to finish is the second half of the middle and onward. I know how I want it to end and have actually written a little one-shot that goes after the story.

We’ll see what the students think. I’m hoping that I’ll receive a lot of good feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment